Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another Way to Save at Rite Aid

I had a great snow day, catching up on all my coupon activities! I found some great deals this evening, but I can't remember if I've shared this method with you yet....Rite Aid Video Values. You can find the link here:
www.riteaid.adperk.com.

Here's how it works. First, go to the above website and create an account using the same information you used at Riteaid.com.  Same user name and password, please.  Then go to the Video Values home page and watch videos. They are really short - most of them no more than 15 seconds. I let them play in the background while I"m doing something else. When the video finishes, you will have to enter a code that will be shown on the screen.  That's it!  There is no limit to the number of videos you can watch.

Each video comes with an attached coupon (each one is a different amount).  These are Rite Aid store coupons and can be stacked with a manufacturers coupon. Double savings...wait for a sale and get triple savings!

To print the coupons, go to the My Rewards tab in the top right corner. Check the coupons you want to print and hit the red print button.

I just spend 5 minutes and earned $15.25 in coupons!  Hint:  there are some for Easter candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment