Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Grocery Store Receipt this Week

To show everyone my coupon "style" I've decided to share this week's grocery shopping with you. Please don't judge the items I've purchased!!  Everyone needs a treat now and then. You'll notice that my total was NOT zero. That's not realistic in my house. I bought meat and 20 frozen dinners for my Mom. This is what I needed to cook meals for the week (I make a mean homemade chocolate pudding).

Total cost before coupons:               $211.70

Cost after coupons:                          $99.59   A 53% savings.

If you're really interested, here is the rundown. I've starred the items I received totally free.

Kosher salt
2 bars Perugina Chocolate
2 bags Cape Cod Chips
Velveeta Mac and Cheese
2 cans Del Monte tomatoes
Wesson canola oil
Sparkle paper towels 6pck
2 bars Dove chocolate
2 cans Progresso Soup
8 32oz bottles Gatorade
3 boxes Zatarains Rice
4 cans Redpack tomatoes
Canada Dry Gingerale (FREE)
2 Duncan Hines Deluxe Cake Mix
4 boxes South Beach Diet bars (ALL FREE)
2lbs bananas
10oz bag kale
2 Perdue Chicken nuggets (1 FREE)
2 Perdue Chicken cutlets (1 FREE)
5lbs ground beef
2 boneless pork roasts (1 FREE)
20 Smart Ones frozen meals
2 Pillsbury ready to bake cookies
2 Mueller yogurt
1 Liberte yogurt
18 eggs
Old Bay seasoning.







No comments:

Post a Comment