Saturday, February 9, 2013

Magazine Deals - Available Til Midnight

One of my greatest weaknesses and the thing that makes my grocery bill go way up is my addiction of magazines. I love them - their shiny covers call to me with promises of making me thin and feeding my family delicious, quick meals!  But those suckers are expensive!

Til midnight this evening, Discount Magazines is offering a Valentine's Day Promotion. discountmags.com/promos

Here are some of the deals I found (I did get 3 for myself!)

Prevention                                $4.50 for 12 issues

Good Housekeeping                 $4.99 for 12 issues

Redbook                                  $4.99 for 12 issues

ESPN                                      $4.99 for 26 issues

Reader's Digest                        $3.99/12 issues

No comments:

Post a Comment