Monday, February 4, 2013

What is a Coupon Match Up?

Getting ready to post my first Martin's coupon match ups tonight and thought I would take some time to explain what a match up is.  It's actually pretty simple - I take the sales flyer and match it up to available coupons for the products listed in the flyer.  Then I make a list of some of the best deals and post them for you.  In most cases, I"ll even tell you where the coupon can be found.

Here's where it can get tricky and you need to know prices - not all items in the flyer are on sale, and not everything that is on sale is listed in the flyer!  The only way to see everything on sale is to take your coupon binder to the store and look for deals as you shop.

But, a coupon match up goes a long way to getting your list started. I do Martin's because there isn't another source for it, but I go online to find CVS, Rite Aid and WalMart. The sites are all related:

iheartthemart.com

iheartcvs.com

iheartrideaid.com




No comments:

Post a Comment