Saturday, February 23, 2013

Printing Tips

Was printing some coupons this morning and realized that I haven't given you my tricks for saving ink and paper.

1.     When a coupon prints on a single sheet of paper, cut the coupon portion off, the save the remainder of
        the paper. You can put "short sheets" into the printer and they work just fine.

2.     If you print lots of coupons from Coupons.com, try to print at least three coupons at a time. That will
        fill one sheet of paper.

3.     In the beginning of my coupon career, I printed EVERYTHING!  As you get to know the coupon sites
        and sales cycles, you'll know which coupons are rare and need to be printed quickly and which ones
        are fairly routine and come around all the time.

Now, for the great tips - how to get more coupons!

1.     When you click on a coupon, look at the address bar of your browser. If the address starts with the
        word bricks, you're really in luck. This is a coupon that can be printed twice!  You can go back to the
        original link to print again, or just hit your browser's back button twice. Two coupons!

2.     How many computers do you have in your house?  Each one is treated as a different customer when
        printing Internet coupons. For example, we have two computers. In the above example, I could print a
        Bricks coupon 4 times, two from my computer and two from my son's comupter.

* Disclaimer:  in order for the above example to work, my wonderful son would have to let me actually use his computer, which is doubtful.

For exclusive tips and savings, "Like" The Underground Couponer on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment